Roblox Toy Codes List (October 2021)
Here are all Roblox Toy codes to redeem right now.
Roblox Toy is loved and by millions of kids living in the US and across the world. What makes Roblox Toy quite popular across the world is it comes with a virtual code that can be redeemed on Roblox and earn rewards. Irrespective of whether you buy Roblox Toy from an offline or online store, you will get a virtual code.
There are plenty of kids who have Roblox Toy codes but they don’t actually know how it can be redeemed and if that’s you then look no further as we have you covered. Besides explaining how you can redeem Roblox Toy codes, we will also share a list of codes that you can redeem right now.
All Roblox Toy Codes List – October 2021
Unlike Roblox game codes, Roblox Toy codes are released by the developer of the game. If you want to get your hands on active and working Toy codes then you will have to buy a Roblox toy. Yes, that’s the only way that can get you Virtual character in the game.
However, we have discovered a bunch of Roblox Toy codes that have not been used so far. If you are looking for the same then you should give it a try. Since these codes can only be used once per account, there are chances that the following codes might not work for you.
Roblox Toy Codes (Working)
Here are all Roblox Toy codes and what you will get when redeemed successfully:
- TWEETROBLOX — Bird Says Shoulder Pet
- VictoryLap — Cardio Cans
- WorldAlive — Crystalline Companion
- AMAZONNARWHAL2021 — Dapper Narwhal Shoulder Pal
- TARGETFOX2021 — Fiery Fox Shoulder Pal
- TWEET2MIL — Free Robux
- SMYTHSHEADPHONES2021 — Gnarly Triangle Headphones
- MENBRHAIRUP — Roblox Hair
- GetMoving — Speedy Shades
- SPIDERCOLA — Spider Cola Shoulder Pet
- SPIRIT2020 — Spirit Day 2021 Shoulder Friends
- TWEETROBLOX — Talking Bird Says Shoulder Pet
- ARGOSWINGS2021 — Topaz Hummingbird Wings
- PLANT2GEM — Tree Planting Simulator
- WALMARTMXTAIL2021 — Wintery Peacock Tail
Roblox TOY Codes (Expired)
The following codes are no longer and can’t be redeemed.
How to Redeem Roblox Toy Codes?
Don’t know how to redeem Roblox Toy Codes? Well, we have a step-by-step guide explaining the same in the easiest way possible.
- Unlock the Roblox Toy by ‘Easy to Open Path’, which can be found behind the toy package.
- Once unlocked, remove the code card from its slot.
- There you will see silver scratch-off labels.
- You will have to scratch that label gently.
- Once scratched, you will get a unique Roblox toy code.
- Once you have obtained a unique code, visit Roblox’s official site.
- Into the text box that says ‘Enter Code’, type the unique code that you have just obtained.
- Once entered, click on the Redeem button.
- If the code is valid, the rewards will get added to your Roblox inventory.
That’s all you need to know about how to redeem Roblox toy codes in 2021.